Meet the Attorneys of Olinsky Law Group
Ashley M. Kaplan, Esq.
Ms. Kaplan's practice is concentrated in the area of Social Security Disability Law. Ms. Kaplan is a 2011 graduate of Syracuse University College of Law and has prior experience appearing before New York State Supreme Court Judges on a number of civil litigation defense matters. While attending Syracuse University College of Law, Ms. Kaplan received a certificate in Estate Planning from the Family Law and Social Policy Center as well as an award for Exemplary Commitment to Pro Bono and Community Service, after completing over fifty hours of service in the Syracuse, New York community.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability Law
- New York State, 2012
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
Degree: J.D., 2011
- University At Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Degree, B.A. English and Political Science, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Barth Sullivan Behr, Attorney 2012
- Lynch Law Office, Legal Intern 2009-2012